Tuesday 28 August 2012

Glitterfest





I got this Barry M aqua Glitter and W7 Black polish las week and thought I would try them out together!  They look fab together!  These pictures don't do the glitter justice!  I couldn't capture the glitter very well on my camera at all!  

Excuse the mess of my nails I forgot to clean up a few smudgies before I took the picture!  :O

This is the first time I used Barry M's Aqua Glitter and I LOVE it!  It goes on so easily and I recon it would give full coverage in a few coats with the amount of glitter in it!  There are tiny pieces of micro glitter and small hexagonal glitter pieces. 

This is also the first time I used W7's Black on my nails as a base colour.  It is a great stamping polish but this is an excellent one coater black!  I have never come across a one coater black before :)  and at under £2 it's a bargain! 



No comments:

Post a Comment